Tuesday, January 23, 2007

poop

so, in the spirit of full disclosure of all facets of my life, let me share the lowlight of my day:

poop.

yes.

i said it.

poop.

during our math test today, a sweet (and very quiet) boy of mine had the urge for some number two. and instead of saying something, he decided to go for it. and 'it' somehow ended up all over the carpet in my classroom.

it was both disgusting and amazing - ick...but how did it get on the carpet?

anywho...i am tired and a little light-headed from the massive amount of chemical fumes poured on my floor to remedy the stink.

hope you all had a cleaner and better smelling tuesday than i did. :)

2 comments:

a m y said...

this is why i will NEVER teach elementary school. this, and vomit.

Fern said...

hahahahahahaha, HA!
Sounds strangely familiar to some of my days around here. Ahh, kids and they're poop. A little while ago Tyler's Dad asked me what surprised me the most about parenting. I said I was surprised by how much I talk about poop now :). BUT!!! BIG kid poop is SOOOO much grosser than little kid poop. Poor Jill, that sounds disgustingly hilarious.