Tuesday, July 22, 2008

me mosaic. :)



~~~~~~
saw this mosaic idea on many other blogger pages and felt i should jump in.
i'm hoping that maybe this will get me back into a {fairly} regular blogging habit. :)
~~~~~~
here's how you can do it, too.
type your answer to each of the questions below into a flickr search, using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the url’s into the mosaic maker.
~~~~~~
the questions:
1. what is your first name? (jill)
2. what is your favorite food? (white nectarines...at least for summertime)
3. what high school did you attend? (rocklin)
4. what is your favorite color? (orange)
5. who is your celebrity crush? (john krasinski...as jim, that is)
6. favorite drink? (margaritas)
7. dream vacation? (greece)
8. favorite dessert? (funfetti cake)
9. what do you want to be when you grow up? (teacher)
10. what do you love most in life? (my lord and savior)
11. one word to describe you. (fun - according to my sweet husband)
12. your flickr name. (jimaro)
~~~~~
here are the links to the photos in my mosaic above:
1. happy birthday to jill's junk
2. white nectarines
3. rocklin 3244
4. crayola store display #1
5. john krasinski
6. margaritas
7. dreaming of santorini - appropriate, eh? :)
8. unmarketable products - odd name, but yum yum yum!
9. teacher
10. risen
11. fish lips and a pair of silly glasses
12. no picture on flickr called jimaro...so here is one of lil' old me from my flickr stream. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point that 'jimaro' sounds like the baddest vanity plate ever to grace the oxidized posterior of a mullet-owned Journey-blastin' velour-rockin' Z28. Or your names. Whatever. :)

Anonymous said...

Also, I would like to point the above out as I cannot edit my comment. - Lamaro (Heh.)