Monday, October 08, 2007

solo.

my husband is away.
on business.
in korea.
with a sixteen-hour time difference.
for three weeks.

it's only been four days (he left friday).
and i'm counting down the days until he returns.
i'm not used to being by myself - i kinda like having him around. :)
maybe i should be stronger.
but, gosh darn it, i miss him. :(

we're exchanging e-mails daily.
but we can chat for only ten minutes a day
which is better than nothing...but still doesn't feel like enough.
it's been an adjustment.
i hope that the next two and a half weeks get a little easier.

if you'll be in the bay area, let me know.
i could use some interaction...with people above six, that is. :)
happy monday/week to you all.

1 comment:

Fern said...

Jill, when I read your post I got this twisted pit feeling in my stomach. Tyler was gone for two weeks in Thailand back when I was pregnant with Mack and it totally sucked! We did the email thing and got to talk on the phone twice while he was gone. But luckily I was staying with my family while he was gone (still sucked). My advice is to go visit your fam if you can during the weekends till he gets back. Good luck!