Tuesday, December 12, 2006

swell

this is my husband.
have i mentioned how swell he is? :)
currently, i am in the midst of a doozy of a week where there seem to be too any things to accomplish and just not enough time to do it all.
while i could wallow in my stress and feel incredibly overwhelmed, i have been blessed to have this man by my side to help and take some of the load off.
he has made us dinner. yum.
he snagged me some delicious (and free) candy from work. double yum.
he saved me a parking spot right next to our apartment so i wouldn't have to trek it to the faraway spaces tomorrow morning.
he made little paper books for my students to read.
he gives wonderful end-of-the-day hugs.
he will be helping me wrangle my students into costumes for our holiday program tomorrow night.
he will help me with anything i need - whether i ask him to or not.
i just feel so lucky and blessed by him and wanted to share it with the bloggie universe.
i heart him. sappy, i know...but whatever. :)
hope you are all feeling blessed by those in your life that make things a little easier and fills your life with love and happiness.

No comments: