Wednesday, June 21, 2006

blog switcheroo

after having a myspace account for the last year or so, i realized that some readers of my blog postings were not people i knew well, which made me feel slightly censored in what i said/talk about. none of it was particularly scandalous or extreme, but i worried how these people i barely knew or old friends from high school would take statements i made.
some friends have started using blogger, and the freedom they have in their postings appealed to me because it seems to be more about the writing and sharing ideas/issues than posting comments, showing quiz results and looking at pictures.
i'm hoping to post often...but sometimes i get lazy or feel that the boringness that is my life is not worth reading. but when the mood strikes or i feel the need to get something out, you know where to find me. :)

No comments: